Approved Ohio Behind-The-Wheel Driving Schools
Choose Your Nearest City
- Enroll in your online driver ed course.
- Complete the first module of First Time Driver Ohio.
- Contact an approved behind-the-wheel driving school to schedule your driving lessons. Note: Many schools have long waiting lists, so you will want to contact them immediately after receiving your Certificate of Enrollment to make your appointment.
- Complete your online driver ed course in plenty of time to receive your certificate before your first in-car lesson. Most schools will require you to have completely completed your online hours before taking your first in-car lesson.
- Bring your temps Ohio Drivers Permit and your Ohio Drivers Education Certificate of Completion to your behind-the-wheel school.
- Complete your 8 required behind-the-wheel training hours.
- Apply for your first Ohio Driver's License!