Take Your 30-Hour Colorado Driver Education ONLINE!
Are you looking to get your Colorado permit? In Colorado, you must complete an approved driver education course to receive your permit at the age of 15. Once you complete the course, you will receive your Affidavit of Completion which you must take with you to apply for your permit.
Here's what you'll need to do:
- Complete the driver education course
- Take all of the required documents, license fee and course completion certificate to your local DMV office.
- Pass your vision and written permit test
- Start the drivers ed course as soon as you like after registering
- 24/7 access
- Up to 6 months to complete the course
- Fast delivery of your drivers ed completion certificate