Pennsylvania Driver's License
What to know before you go to the PennDOT:
If you are age 17½ and have held a junior driver's license for at least a year, you have the green light to earn your full driver's license in the state of Pennsylvania. But before you head to your local Department of Transpiration (DOT), you'll need to complete a driver education program first. The state of Pennsylvania requires at least 30 hours of driver education before you can apply for your driver's license.
We conveniently offer Pennsylvania Driver Education Online that fulfills your driver education program requirement and gives you the certificate of completion you need. The course is licensed by the Pennsylvania Department of Education and teaches you everything you'll need to know to become a fully-licensed driver. So, don't feel overwhelmed. Learn about our affordable online class below and get started today.
Pennsylvania Driver Education Online Course
Take the very next step in earning becoming a fully-licensed driver in Pennsylvania and cruise through your 30-hour driver education program requirement. Our online course is licensed by the Pennsylvania Department of Education and will provide you with the certificate of completion you need to submit to apply for an unrestricted driver's license.
Our online course is designed specifically for students who are 17½ years old and need to satisfy this requirement. That's why it's convenient, affordable and stress-free. Plus, you can take it on any mobile device — anywhere with internet access.
What to Expect
This course consists of 18 chapters with easy-to-read lessons and a final exam. If your nerves get the best of you, simply retake the test as many times as you need until you pass.
A Certificate of Completion will be emailed to you the same day you complete the course!
- Chapter 1: The Pennsylvania Driver's License
- Chapter 2: Financial Responsibility
- Chapter 3: Traffic Controls
- Chapter 4: Pennsylvania Traffic Laws
- Chapter 5: Required Vehicle Equipment
- Chapter 6: Maintenance and Safety Equipment
- Chapter 7: Defensive Driving
- Chapter 8: Sharing the Road
- Chapter 9: Driving Environments
- Chapter 10: Hazardous Conditions
- Chapter 11: Emergency Situations
- Chapter 12: Attitude is Everything
- Chapter 13: What's the Deal with Alcohol and Drugs
- Chapter 14: Effects of Alcohol on Driving
- Chapter 15: Making Your First Car Purchase
- Pennsylvania Department of Education-Approved
- Fulfills driver education program requirement
- Certificate of Completion emailed to you
- 100% online
- Log on & off as needed, course saves your progress
- Unlimited final exam tries — take until you pass!