The Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles requires all students to complete a written test to get their Florida learner's permit. This test is available online through FirstTimeDriver.com. You can complete this exam 100% online and we will provide you the proof of completion you need to get your first driver's permit!
- All materials - 100% Online
- FL DHSMV-authorized
- Automatic completion reporting to the DMV
- Permit exam prep also available!
*Note: You must be under the age of 18 to complete the online permit exam.
Florida Permit Test – What to Expect
Here's what to expect when taking your online permit exam.
- There are two parts – Road Rules and Road Signs.
- There are 20 questions to each part.
- Questions are multiple choice.
- You have to pass with a 75% or higher.
- As you pass both parts, your completion is reported to the state real-time and you can apply for your learner’s license given you’ve met the requirements listed here: Florida Learner’s License Requirements.